Spence Model Homes
- 4000 sq. ft.
- 3 BDRM
- 3.5 Bath
- Pine Logs
Our Spence Model is a spectacular 4,000 square foot design with great curb appeal featuring a large first floor owners’ bedroom, with a center kitchen including a large island work space.
This model includes two additional bedrooms on the upper level both with their own full bathroom and walk-in closets. The 3 car garage also provides plenty of room for secure storage.
Our log homes come with many standard features to ensure the utmost quality. Any of our log cabins can be modified or designed and built uniquely to each individual’s tastes. The following is a list of building features found standard in each of our log homes:
- Superior Walls© foundation system or 12 courses of concrete block foundation
- 6″ or 8″ thick pine or cedar logs
- Architectural shingles
- Stone veneer on interior fireplace or wood stove
- Tilt – in Anderson 400 series windows
- Raised panel solid pine doors
- 6″ x 8″ exposed loft joists
- Tongue and grooved pine floor available for loft floor.
- Hardwood flooring in selected areas
- Vaulted great room with wood ceiling and exposed beams
- Custom built stairway – crafted from white pine beams
- Choice of kitchen cabinetry
- Choice of drywall or wood on interior partitions
- Integrated Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors